A complete application package includes:
- Application for a U.S. Passport (DS-82). Please remember to sign and date the form. Complete the DS-82 form online or print the DS-82 (PDF 89 KB) form and complete it by hand.
- Evidence of U.S. citizenship (your valid or expired passport)
- For courier service: A self-addressed envelope with your phone number. Your new and old passport will be delivered to you via courier service. The cost of the courier service is 49 NIS for Israel and 50 NIS for the West Bank and Gaza (via Aramex) per envelope (you will be contacted by the courier company for payment).
- Pick-up services are not available for renewals by mail.
- Certified Bank check-in dollars (see fees for more details)
Renewal by Mail Fee: $110
Note: All fees are non-refundable.
Payment may only be made with a certified bank check in dollars.
- Must be payable to “U.S. Embassy”
- Must be in the U.S. dollar amount of the service (not the shekel equivalent)
- Must be typed by the bank; bank checks with handwritten information (or handwritten revisions) will not be accepted
- Must have a series of three electronically-printed numbers on the bottom
- Must show the dollar amount completely and properly within the amount box, with the amount printed neither above nor below the box
NOTE: Personal checks are not accepted