Performing volunteer work in Tanzania as a resident of Iran requires a special visa. Going abroad is an opportunity to help people around the world build better lives. Make sure you have the right visa so you can perform your volunteer work with no interruption.
The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa program is designed to make it easy for NGO volunteers to apply for and receive a visa online. The opportunity to do this over the internet makes it easier to get as you don’t have to go directly to the consulate or embassy. That will save you time and effort.
FAQs – Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application?
We offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 Business Days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 Business Days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 Business Days to process the application.
What is the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
This visa is not to be used by those going to Tanzania for work, school, or vacation.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
All visas have a limit on how many times you can enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry into the country.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
What is the cost of the volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania?
Here is a table of all the associated costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
When will the volunteer Tanzania e-Visa expire?
What do I need to apply for the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- An Applicant Photo – Passport photo size with a neutral background and no masks or face coverings
- A Passport Details Page – Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application.
- NGO Registration Certificates – Your volunteer organization should be able to provide you with certificates showing they are registered to do volunteer work in Tanzania.
- A Return Ticket – Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
- Invitation Letter – You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
Getting Started with the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa – Iran Citizens
Volunteering is wonderful, as is giving back to the international community. Just be sure that you have the proper visa to enter Tanzania. We have developed an online way to get your visa for Tanzania fast and easily.
Thank you for volunteering your time and resources to helping others. Have a successful and happy journey. If you have any further concerns, we’re here for you.