Obtaining a Schengen visa for Poland is a great choice for Mongolian residents. This special type of visa is perfect if you plan to travel across Europe, rather than remaining in Poland alone. That ensures you will be able to land in Poland and then fly within the Schengen area to most of the major countries and make the most of your trip.
Let’s talk about what to get going with the application process and tips to remember for your travel arrangements to Europe.
What You Need to Know | The Schengen Visa for Poland
Am I allowed to fly into another country with a Poland Schengen Visa?
You’ll be expected to fly in and out of Poland with a Poland Schengen Visa. If you need to fly in a different country, then make sure you get the Schengen visa designed for that specific member country.
Required Documents for the Application – Poland Schengen Visa
To apply, you’ll need at a minimum:
- Flight Itinerary – Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Financial Stability – You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain you during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Medical Insurance – When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Valid Passport Bio Page – Have two blank pages for stamping reasons and be sure that your passport’s expiration date is at least 3 months past your departing flight/exit.
- Personal Information – Your name, address, residency, and more will be asked about.
- Cover Letter – Give details about the reasons you are going to Poland and Europe in a summary letter.
- Passport Photos – Most visa applications require you to submit two passport photos with your application.
Going for Business? Here is the extra information you will need to apply.
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Business Organizational Papers – How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
- Previous Trade Deals – Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Invitation Letter – Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter as well.
- Business Purpose Certificate – Get this from your Polish business counterpart.
- Half-Year Financial Report – Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
Poland Schengen Visa – Costs and Fees
Children under 6 years of age are usually free and don’t require payment for their visas. Children 6 years and older and all adults will have to pay for a visa. The visa cost can range from $40 USD to $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
Schengen Visas for Poland – Types and Subtypes
There are many types of visas. Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes. Some of them allow for varying entry allotments like a single entry visa versus a double entry or multiple entry visa which allows for multiple entries into Poland and the Schengen Area.
Mongolia Citizens – Get Your Poland Schengen Area Visa
Preparing and applying for a visa for Poland and Europe can be a daunting task because there are so many requirements. That is why we created Aid-Air to provide you with relevant information and access to numerous online visa forms.
Check out our other blog posts to get more details, or just email us and we’ll answer any questions you may still have about your upcoming trip.