Before you apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa, you need to make sure that you have all the information you need so that the application process runs smooth. Truth be told, the process is not complicated at all, but you do need to pay attention when you follow the steps. That will ensure an approved application.
What are the steps you need to follow?
The first thing you need to do is check your eligibility for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. Why is that necessary? Because not everyone is required to apply for the document. According to New Zealand’s visa policy, there are 60 jurisdictions whose citizens can enter and stay in New Zealand for 3 months without a visa. There is one exception. It seems that British citizens are granted a 6-month stay. This information is easy to verify with Aid-Air’s Visa Checker.
The next step is to see whether or not you can meet the requirements. Aid-Air has a checklist you need to look over, and if you have everything you need, you can move on to the next step. Here is what you need to provide:
- Valid passport – people who want to apply need to have a passport. Moreover, you need to ensure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure FROM New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the photo needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken against a white background.
- Means of payment – Aid-Air asks that you make the payment while you complete the steps of the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, WeChat, or Alipay.
- E-mail address – Aid-Air sends you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can provide for yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be sufficient.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be required to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit.) If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the money to buy one.
Once all of the above are off the list, you can proceed to fill in the application form. However, with Aid-Air, that should be a piece of cake. The form is simple, you should finish in about 20 minutes, and it contains clear instructions. There are no vague terms whatsoever. Plus, if you have questions or experience difficulties, Aid-Air has an excellent support service that is free of charge and available 24/7.
The application form has three steps, and you need to complete them all. You cannot move onto the next step if the previous one is incomplete. Your only job is to fill in the information accurately and correctly. The rest is handled by Aid-Air.
The New Zealand visa information mentioned above covers all the basics. The reality is that the online application process is getting quite popular, and one of the main reasons is that it is simple and presents no hassle. Plus, you can always get more information by contacting the support service. Someone is ready to pick up and guide every step of the way.