Planning a trip to a foreign country requires a bit of work. One of the things you need to consider is that you may need to get a visa before traveling. Moldova lists 103 visa-exempt nationalities, but all the rest are required to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Moldova has an electronic visa system, so you can apply for a Moldova e-Visa online. With Aid-Air, the online application process is close to effortless. If you wish to know more about the Moldova e-Visa, please read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions down below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo apply for a Moldova e-Visa?
Yes. Citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo are among the nationalities that can apply for a Moldova e-Visa online. With Aid-Air, the application process involves minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a Moldova e-Visa?
To apply for a Moldova e-Visa, you should make sure you have the necessary requirements for the application process. You should not experience any difficulties in getting everything that you need, which are as follows:
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to a few nationalities, but Congolese citizens have to have one at hand. The document must be issued by the Migration and Asylum Office of Moldova or by a government authority in the investment projects of interest for the national economy.
- Valid passport – your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after your date of intended departure from Moldova and include at least one blank page available for stamping. You will also need to upload a scanned copy of the information page for the application.
- Photo – you will need to provide a recent photograph that meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this is to show proof that you are not planning to stay for longer than your e-Visa allows.
- Proof of accommodation – such as a hotel booking confirmation.
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address – the e-Visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. You will need to print it out before your departure.
- Means of payment – Aid-Air accepts credit or debit cards, as well as PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. When you use Aid-Air’s services to obtain a Moldova e-Visa, you can choose the processing speed for your application. The three available options are:
- Standard – you must wait 16 days for your application to be processed.
- Rush – your Moldova e-Visa arrives within 13 days.
- Super Rush – it takes only 11 days for your travel document to be ready.
How much does it cost to apply for a Moldova e-Visa online?
The cost of a Moldova e-Visa varies depending on the processing speed you choose for your application. Naturally, the sooner you want your request to be reviewed, the more you will need to pay for your e-Visa. The prices, including service fees, are as follows:
- Standard – USD 90.00
- Rush – USD 110.00
- Super Rush – USD 140.00
What is the validity of a Moldova e-Visa?
Moldova e-Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does the Moldova e-Visa allow?
The Moldova e-Visa is a Single Entry visa.