China Visa for Spaniards

Find the guide and instructions for getting the visa before your flight

Aid-Air started helping people get their necessary documents for China as of November 2017 and is continuously being successful. With this program, getting the right documents for Spaniards who need to visit China is now more accessible than ever. You are no longer required to go to the Chinese embassy, and you will get the document on your own terms. Aid-Air can definitely help you, and all you need is a few minutes of your time. Few things compare to not stressing about over a simple paper, and Aid-Air understands that very well. That is why their services have known quite the popularity in the last four years for applying online.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

I have a Spanish passport, do I need a visa to visit China?

Yes, Spanish tourists are required to apply for a Group e-Visa. You can check requirements here.

What is a Group e-Visa?

The China Group e-Visa is a tourist visa that is issued to tourist groups comprised of at least 2 members traveling together both into and out of China. The China Group e-Visa is issued as a stand-alone document, not as a sticker on a passport-like the China Tourist Visa.

How long can Spanish visitors stay in China with a Group e-Visa?

Visitors carrying a Group e-Visa can enter China for a maximum of 30 days in Total for a Single Entry.

What are the documents required to apply?

In order to apply online, you are required to gather a few documents that it is probable you already have:

  • Minimum of 2 people traveling together.

  • A digital passport copy of each passenger. Remember that your passport must have at least 6 more months of validity left.

  • A recently-taken color passport photo.

  • Return airline ticket.

  • Copy of the Chinese hotel reservation/Invitation letter from your Chinese host.

  • Credit/debit card, PayPal Account to pay for your visa online.

  • Valid postal address.

How long is the China Group e-Visa valid?

The Group e-Visa is valid for 30 days after arrival.

What are the processing times and prices?

Aid-Air offers Spaniards three options for this:

  • Standard processing – your visa application is processed within 6 days, and the price is USD 186.50 (service fees included).

  • Rush processing – you will receive your visa within 4 days, and the total price of it is USD 221.50 (service fees included).

  • Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your China e-Visa in only 2 days, and you will be charged USD 251.50 (service fees included).

Click here to start your application.

How does the China Group e-Visa work?

The China Group e-Visa is issued electronically by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the China Government.

Simply fill out our online form and we will do the rest. You don’t need to send off your passport to any embassy since we just require a digital copy. Once your visa is issued by the Government of China, we will FedEx the actual visa to your home address at least 15 days before your departure. Travelers must bring the document we FedEx along with their passports to enter China. This visa is authorized by the Ministry of Public Safety of the People’s Republic of China.

How long does it take to apply for a China Group e-Visa?

It will take you less than 10 minutes. All you need to do is fill in the application form and we will take care of the rest. Shortly you will be notified about the status of the application by email.

How can I apply for a China Group e-Visa?

Aid-Air has made the simplest application form that consists of three steps:

  1. The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.

  2. The second step will ask you to revise step one and make the payment.

  3. The last step consists of a questionnaire and a photo upload. It is at this point when you need to upload your passport scan. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on personal circumstances.

Click here to start. After you are done, just submit your application and wait for your visa to arrive in the timeframe you choose. In case you need assistance to fill your application, Aid-Air has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.

What happens after I have applied?

Once the application is done, you will receive the Group e-Visa your home address via FedEx.

My kids have to apply for the China Group e-Visa, too?

Yes. Even children wishing to travel to China require a visa.

How can I apply for my family or friends?

You can easily apply for them if you have all the required documents (the ones listed above). Just apply here introducing his or her data. To apply for more persons, you can click on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and complete the data required.

Do I need a Group e-Visa if I am in transit through China?

If you do NOT plan to leave the transit lounge at the airport while in China, then you are not required to have a Group e-Visa, but if you wish to leave the airport, then you HAVE TO apply for a China Group e-Visa.

What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?

If this happens, then please contact immediately one of our customer service representatives to assist you.

Your Group e-Visa is linked to your passport number, this means that if we already submitted your application, you will NOT be able to make any changes any more so you will have to apply again. We will NOT charge you another service fee if this happens.

Is it safe to use Aid-Air to get my Group e-Visa?

Many people think that online information can leak and personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. That is not the case with our services since we provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information is safe with us. You can check what hundreds of satisfied customers say about us here.

I have more questions, where can I find more info?

For fast answers, you can click here to start chatting with one of our customer service representatives. Alternatively, you will find more info and answers here.

Quick Menu