Citizens of the Czech Republic will need a visa if they want to visit Cape Verde but this is not a complicated thing! They can obtain it at the airport or any other port of entry. However, the citizens of the Czech Republic will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is quick and easy, it can be submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent through email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When you send the application for a Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde online, you must have these during the process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process.
Please note: when you arrive in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
Aid-Air gives you three different options for the processing time. You can choose the option which suits you best. Your options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is determined by the processing time you have selected. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing – USD 85.00
- Super rush processing – USD 110.00
Is there anything else I should know about the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The citizens of the Czech Republic can apply for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world as only internet and a credit/debit card are needed. Aid-Air offers a very simple and fast application that is done 100% online. Make sure you have all the valid documents and it is advisable to check with the nearest embassy the current conditions for obtaining a visa to Cape Verde as the visa rules can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry