Citizens of Republic of Cyprus will need a visa when visiting Cape Verde. It’s simple, because they can obtain it at the airport or any other port of entry. However, the citizens of Republic of Cyprus will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is easy and it can be submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent through email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What documents are necessary for the Pre-Arrival Registration application?
When you apply for a Pre-Arrival Registration online, you must have these during the process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process.
Please note; when arriving in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
Aid-Air gives you three options for processing time. You can choose the option which suits you the best. Your options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is determined by the processing time you have selected. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing – USD 85.00
- Super rush processing – USD 110.00
Is there anything else I should know about the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Republic of Cyprus can apply for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world as they only need internet access and a credit/debit card for the payment. The application process is very simple and fast when done through Aid-Air online. The visa rules and requirements can sometimes change with very short notice and it is therefore advisable for all the applicants to check with the nearest embassy the current conditions and requirements for obtaining a visa to Cape Verde. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long will my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration be valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.