Citizens of Latvia will need a visa to visit Cape Verde. It is very simple as they can get it from the airport on arrival or any other port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be done at Cape Verde Visa through a fast and simple process. The citizens of Latvia can apply from anywhere in the world. The processing time will depend on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent to the applicant’s email. It is valid for Single Entry. It allows a citizen of Latvia a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for a Pre-Arrival Registration online to Cape Verde, you must have the following documents during the application process:
- A passport is needed for all applicants including also children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process.
Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
Aid-Air gives you three options for processing time. You can choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed in 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready as fast as 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration depends on the processing time you choose. They are:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing – USD 85.00
- Super rush processing – USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Latvia can apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration through Aid-Air online from anywhere in the world. The process is very simple and fast as the applicants will only need internet and a credit/debit card for processing the payment. It is highly recommended to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy as they can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.