Citizens of Hungary need a visa if they want to visit Cape Verde. They are able to get it from the airport on arrival or from any other port of entry. A Pre-Arrival Registration is needed and it can be done through Aid-Air online at Cape Verde Visa. The process is very simple and fast. The processing time will depend on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration will be sent to the applicant’s email and it just needs to be printed out to show on arrival. It allows a citizen of Hungary a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry and it is valid for Single Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When you apply for a Pre-Arrival Registration online to Cape Verde, you must have the following documents during the application process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel dates.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process.
Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
Aid-Air gives you three different options for processing time. You can choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration will be ready in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready as fast as 6 Business Days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration depends on the processing time you have selected. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing – USD 85.00
- Super rush processing – USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Citizens of Hungary can apply online for the Pre-Arrival Registration through Aid-Air. The process is very simple and fast. The applicants will need only internet and a credit/debit card for processing the payment. It is always advisable to confirm the visa conditions with the nearest embassy as they can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.