Citizens of the European Union, United Kingdom, Iceland, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra and most African countries can apply online for Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde. This was introduced to make the arrival process faster and simpler. The citizens of these countries can easily apply for their Pre-Arrival Registration through Aid-Air online application at Cape Verde Visa. The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration is $35 which will be the payment for the Cape Verde immigration and an additional $25 to $75 for the processing fee. The processing fee depends on the processing time you choose.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, will need a passport and it needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process.
Please note: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
With Aid-Air, you have three different options for processing time. You will choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival registration will be ready in 10 days.
- Rush processing – the process will be done in 8 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready just in 6 days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the chosen processing time.
If you wish to receive your Pre-Arrival Registration faster, it will cost more for faster processing. Please check your cost according to your country through Cape Verde Visa.
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
Aid-Air online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations for anyone who is a citizen of the countries allowed to apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration. The process is very simple and secure. Only internet and a debit/credit card are needed which makes it possible for the applicants to apply from anywhere in the world. For any possible changes to visa conditions, which may sometimes happen with very short notice, it is advisable to confirm the conditions with the nearest embassy or another consular service. It is good to know that approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry to someone if they consider the person does not fulfill the immigration requirements or is of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after arrival. This is a single-entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days.