Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Slovakia are not required to apply for a visa whenever they travel to Canada for short visits. Nevertheless, if you travel by air, Canada’s visa policy states that you need to obtain a Canada ETA. Fortunately, the travel authorization is available online, and Aid-Air can help you get it in just 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovakia – requirements
For s smooth application process, we suggest that you first take care of the requirements and then fill in the form. However, you have no reason for concern because you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – during the online application process, you will be required to make the payment. Aid-Air is versatile as far as paying for its services goes, which is why you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment. You can use the one that is most convenient for you.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovakia – the online application form
After you take care of the requirements, feel free to go ahead and fill in the application form. The task should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete, but if you have questions or concerns, Aid-Air’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
Aid-Air created a short and straightforward application form that consists of three steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, a few details about your trip, and passport info. But you have to choose a processing time for your application as well. Keep I mind, though, that the cost of your Canada ETA depends on the choice you make. Aid-Air grants you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given by Aid-Air. Your application is processed in 24 hours, but you only have to pay $19.50 for your ETA.
- Rush processing – if you are looking for a faster option, then you should go for this one. Your Canada ETA is ready within 2 hours since your request is submitted, and the cost is $49.50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option at hand, it is the most expensive. You are charged $69.50, but your application is processed within only 30 minutes.
The second step wants you to cover the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it is error-free, while the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, click on the submit button, and Aid-Air will deliver the ETA in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that as a citizen of Slovakia, you do not need a Canada visa per se. You must, however, apply for a Canada ETA if your stay is short and you travel by air. The ETA is valid for 5 years since issue, it grants multiple entries, and you can stay in Canada for up to 6 months each time you visit.