As a Hungarian citizen, if you wish to travel to Cambodia, you do not have to pay a visit to the nearest Cambodian embassy to get your visa. You do not have to stand in line at the visa on arrival counter either. Why? Because you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for a Cambodia visa online. The online application process is ensured by Aid-Air, and by using its services, the travel document can be in your possession in as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hungary – requirements
What we think you will appreciate about the online application process is that it does not take long, and your effort is overall close to non-existent. However, you do need to have at your disposal the following:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that Aid-Air is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hungary – the online application form
The last thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. The task at hand is not challenging at all, and it should take you about 20 minutes to complete. However, Aid-Air’s customer support is free of charge and available 24/7 should you need some assistance.
The form you have to complete has three simple steps. The first one wants you to fill in the fields with general information about yourself and the trip to Cambodia. Moreover, you have to select a processing time for your application. The price of your Cambodia visa depends on your choice. Aid-Air gives you three options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
During the second step, all that you are asked to do is to provide your payment details and review your form to make sure it does not include any errors. The third step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. If additional documentation is necessary, you will be notified in due time. After you finish all three steps, you can submit your request and Aid-Air will take care of the rest.
As you can see, getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hungary is not a problematic task. Aid-Air handles most of the bureaucracy. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.