According to Cambodia’s visa policy, the citizens of Chile are among the many nationalities that qualify for an electronic visa when they wish to travel to Cambodia for tourism purposes. As a result, you can apply for a Cambodia visa online. Aid-Air can assist you with the online application process so that you can get the e-visa in as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Chile – requirements
One of the first things you have to do before you start the application process is to put together some documents and information that are necessary. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with Aid-Air, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because Aid-Air accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Chile – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list is to fill in the application form. Aid-Air created a short process, but if you need assistance along the way, you can contact Aid-Air’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
What you will notice when you access the application page is that Aid-Air created a 3-step application form. The first one asks for your basic information, travel details, and passport info, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. The cost of your Cambodia visa depends on what choice you make, and Aid-Air gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
The second step wants you to cover the payment, but you also have to read your form carefully and search for any possible mistakes. It is essential that the information provided is 100% accurate. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid from the start. The third step only asks for the application’s supporting document, and you have to upload them. When you are done, submit your request and Aid-Air will take things further.
The bottom line is that getting a Cambodia visa is not a complicated process for the citizens of Chile. If you apply with Aid-Air, everything comes easy. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days, you are granted a single entry, and you are allowed to stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days.