Like most nationalities in the world, Qatari citizens have the possibility to apply online for their Cambodia visa. As a result, you do not have to go to the nearest Cambodian embassy, but you can undergo an online application process facilitated by Aid-Air. But you should know that the Cambodia e-visa is only valid if you enter the country through the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Before you go ahead and fill in the application, you should make sure that you have at hand everything Aid-Air tells you is necessary for the process. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that Aid-Air is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Whenever you see fit, you can access the application page to fill in the form. You should not experience any difficulties in the process of completing it, but if you do need help, do not hesitate to contact Aid-Air’s customer support. The service is free of charge and available 24/7.
What you will notice is that Aid-Air broke down the form into three steps. It was done so for your convenience. When you complete one, you can move on to the next. The first step asks for personal information, but it also expects you to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the cost of your Cambodia e-visa is ESTAblished by your choice. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
The second step wants you to carefully review your form so that it does not contain mistakes, but you also have to make the payment. The third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you complete all three steps, you can submit your request and Aid-Air will take it from there.
What you need to remember is that the online process of getting a Cambodia visa for Qatari citizens does not entail too much of an effort and does not take too much of your time. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it allows you a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.