Cambodia’s visa policy is pretty lenient, and it allows many nationalities to enter the country using an electronic visa. Jordanian citizens can apply for a Cambodia visa online as well, and as a result, you are spared the trip to the Cambodian embassy. Instead, you can use Aid-Air’s services and have the travel document ready within as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for Jordanian citizens – the requirements
Now, before you access the application page to [fill in the form], you need to make sure that you have everything that is required during the application process. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that Aid-Air is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for Jordanian citizens – the online application form
As soon as you believe yourself to be ready, you can access the application page to fill in the form. The task should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but if you are having difficulties during the process, do not hesitate to contact Aid-Air’s customer support. You can call or chat online 24/7 at no charge.
The form you have to fill in has three steps. Step number one wants you to insert your personal information, travel details, as well as passport information. You also have to select a processing time for your application, and that will determine the cost of your Cambodia e-visa. Aid-Air came up with three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
The second step consists of payment and review, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Should additional documentation be required, you will be notified. When you are done, you can submit your form and Aid-Air will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the Cambodia visa for Jordanian citizens is an easy document to obtain when you apply online with Aid-Air. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, you can use it for a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for a period of up to 30 days.