Like most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Jamaica qualify for a Cambodia e-visa, which means that Jamaicans can apply online for their Cambodia visa. Aid-Air prepared a short and fast application process so that you can get the travel document in just 24 hours. Nevertheless, keep in mind that you can only use the e-visa at the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for Jamaicans – the requirements
Before you start the online application process, we recommend that you put together everything necessary for it. Aid-Air will need you to have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that Aid-Air is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for Jamaicans – the online application form
When you are ready to fill in the form, please access the application page. The task at hand should not be problematic, but if you have questions or concerns, Aid-Air’s customer support is at your disposal day and night and it does not charge you.
You will see that Aid-Air’s form is split into three parts. The first one asks for your personal information, as well as some passport info and travel details. It is also at this point that you have to select a processing time for your application, which affects the cost of your Cambodia e-visa. You will get three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
When you get to the second part, all you have to do is to cover the payment and review your form, and when you get to the third, you will be given instructions on how to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, click the submit button and Aid-Air will handle the rest.
Needless to say, the process of getting a Cambodia visa for Jamaicans involves little time and close to no effort. Aid-Air handles most of the bureaucracy. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it is a single-entry visa and you can stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days.