There’s no denying that the Australian citizens are able to get access to many countries. How many? According to Arton Capital’s Passport Index, they are allowed to enter to 157 countries without needing a visa application. However, certain countries such as Cambodia, do require travelers to meet specific government regulations to gain entry.
Below, we describe a few details regarding the visa process Australian citizens must undertake in order to visit Cambodia and enjoy their rich culture as well as their world-renowned arquitectural landmarks such as Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you hold an Australian passport and wish to apply for a Cambodian e-Visa now and get one step closer to the trip of your dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Aid-Air?
Aid-Air is a worldwide organization that solves the problems of travelers when applying for a visa online. In addition, it provides easy tools that allow travelers to apply from any place. We protect your identity, minimize the risk of visa rejection and we provide an amazing customer support team 24/7.
Why choose us?
We offer a guaranteed service that will help you obtain your visa in less time, without having to deal with any Embassy or Consulate. At Aid-Air, we make things easier and less complicated. Our visa processing specialists will take care of all the details of your application from start to finish until you obtain your document.
This visa grants Australian passport holders a stay of 30 days in Total with a validity of 90 days after issued.
What do I need to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa?
The documents you need to provide us in order to process your visa are:
- A digital copy of your passport – with a minimum validity of 6 months (counting from the day of your entry in Cambodia.)
- A valid credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Extra documents will be required for some Cambodian visa applicants. We will let you know if the same happens to you.
How long does it take to get a Cambodia Visa and what is its price?
The time it takes to obtain the visa will depend on the type of processing time you choose. Here, we have three options that accommodate the needs of our clients:
- Standard: it means that your visa will arrive via email within 2 days. It has a cost of USD 56.00.
- Rush: in only 36 hours you will be able to get your e-Visa, with a charge of USD 86.00.
- Super Rush: recommend it for urgent trips, we process your application in 24 hours, but with a price of USD 116.00.
All prices include the service fee. If you click here you can start now!
How long does it take to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa?
The online application will take you maximum 10 minutes. That is all you need to do, because we will take care of the rest!
How can I apply to a Cambodia visa?
Just fill in an application form. If you need any assistance with your application, you can contact our customer service team 24/7. There are three steps you need to go through:
- Step one is all about your personal information and processing time.
- In the second step, you need to revise your information provided and make the payment. It is essential that you make sure all your information is 100 % accurate and correctly spelled. Keep in mind, you cannot correct any error after your application reaches processing. Any mistake will render your visa invalid.
- Finally, you will be required to upload some documents. This step is not the same for everyone. For example, if you travel with a minor, you need to upload more documents than if you travel alone. We will notify you of the documents you need.
After submitting the application, we will complete the process of your e-Visa with the Government of Cambodia. Once we get the answer from the Government, we will send you the document by email. Remember to print at least one copy of the e-Visa to show it in your arrival.
View Cambodia e-Visa sample
Do I need to get a Cambodia e-Visa for my kids too?
Yes, you do. All travelers are required to apply for an e-Visa, including the kids.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You must have all the required documents in order to apply for this exemption. If more than 2 people will be traveling to this country, you can add them in the same application form you fill out. Just click on add new applicant and complete the information for the other members of your group of friends and/or family.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
You can contact us by chat 24/7 and we will assist you. Please keep in mind that after your application is processed, your passport number will be linked to the application and no changes can be made. If you made a mistake and want to change it, you must apply and pay again (minus the service fee.)
Is it safe to use Aid-Air to get my Cambodia e-Visa?
Yes it is! Our company wants our clients to be satisfied and secure when processing a visa. Your information will be stored in a special database we work with and will not be exposed to the internet. We also have a specialized team that will take care of every detail of your application from start to finish. You can learn more about us and get information about what our customers think here.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
contact us here and start a live chat with one of our customer service team. You can also find more information about this type of e-Visa here