Nicaraguan people can now start the process of applying for a visa to fly to Bangladesh online with ease and convenience. Make sure you have your passport as well as any other documentation you may need for travel. When you are ready, simply start the application form process online. You’ll then receive a confirmation as well as a guide on the next steps you need to take to ensure your visa will be processed correctly.
This visa is only valid for tourism. Foreign citizens are not allowed to conduct business while in Bangladesh with this visa.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
What is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
When will my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Basics
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa that allows the holder a maximum stay per visit of up to 60 days.
Does filling out the electronic application form guarantee I will get a visa?
Bangladesh‘s government has the final say as to whether your visas are approved and accepted for your trip.
What is the status of my e-Visa?
To check your visa status, please use our free Visa Checker Tool. It’s in the top-right corner of this page. Select your nation of origin and choose Bangladesh as your destination. The application shows you whether or not you need a visa in moments.
What documents do I need to apply for a Bangladesh visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- A scanned passport-quality photo
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online
- A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
Citizens of Nicaragua – Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
You can begin the visa application form from wherever you have an internet connection and smart device. It doesn’t have to be a difficult process to visit Bangladesh as a foreign national. We have helped thousands of tourists like you travel with ease.
Safe travels. If you have more questions, click on the chat bubble to get started.