When you apply for an Angola e-Visa, there are a few requirements that you have to meet. We recommend that you first make sure that you have everything necessary at hand, and then proceed to the application page to fill in the form.
There is only one medical requirement for the Angola visa. You must have an International Certificate of Vaccination against the Yellow Fever. Thanks to some outbreaks in the region, you must be vaccinated before your departure. The vaccine and the certificate can be obtained from your primary care physician or a nearby hospital.
We also recommend that you purchase travel insurance before you take your trip to Angola. After all, things happen, and you want to be covered just in case.
Are there other requirements that must be met to get an Angola visa?
Of course. You don’t need anything complicated, but you do need some information and a few documents for a smooth and successful application process. Below, you will find a list of everything you must have on hand both during the online application process, as well as when you arrive in Angola and acquire your visa on arrival.
- Passport – your passport should remain valid for at least another year from your date of arrival in Angola, with 4 blank pages available for stamping.
- A photo – the picture should be taken as recently as possible, and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you plan to stay with family or friends, you will need to provide a letter from them, confirming you have a place to stay while in Angola.
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day of their stay (or the equivalent currency).
- Return flight ticket – this stands as proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows.
- E-mail address – you will receive the receipt that enables you to obtain a visa on arrival via e-mail, in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your trip
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
If you have questions or concerns about the medical requirements for an Angola visa, or any other questions about the visa, do not hesitate to contact Aid-Air’s customer support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.