Are you going to Angola anytime soon? Then you should check if you need a visa because most nationalities do. Angola is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa, and the citizens of 59 states are eligible for an Angola e-Visa. If you count yourself among them, Aid-Air can help you get the document you need with minimal effort. However, you should know that the Angola e-Visa is a simple pre-visa that allows you to get a visa on arrival once you get to Angola. To learn more about the Angola e-Visa, you should read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Russia apply for an Angola e-Visa?
What do I need to successfully apply for an Angola e-Visa?
One of the first things you have to do when you decide to apply online for an Angola e-Visa is to make sure that you meet the requirements. You do not need a lot of things, only the following:
- Passport – the document in question must be valid and maintain its validity for at least another year from the date of arrival in Angola. 4 blank pages are also necessary
- A photo – the picture must be as recent as possible and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter that attests that
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this is proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well
How long does it take for my Angola e-Visa to arrive?
That depends on you. Aid-Air provides you with three processing speed options for your application so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you receive your Angola e-Visa within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 Business Days for your e-Visa to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for an Angola e-Visa?
When you get to Angola, you must pay a fee of $120 for the visa on arrival. On the other hand, the cost of an Angola e-Visa is ESTAblished by the processing speed option you choose for your application. Here are the prices for all three of them:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 60.00
- Super Rush – USD 90.00
What is the validity period of an Angola e-Visa and how many entries does it cover?
The Angola e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it remains valid for 6 Business Days since the release date.
What is the duration of stay granted by an Angola e-Visa?
Your trip to Angola cannot last longer than
30 days in Total
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)