Planning a trip to Angola implies a lot of time and consideration, but the first thing on your mind should be the fact that you may have to get a visa. Most nationalities do. But Angola is among the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, meaning that if you are eligible, you can apply for an Angola e-Visa online. Aid-Air can assist you with the application process. Nevertheless, you should remember that the Angola e-Visa is not a visa per se. It is a simple pre-visa that allows you to get a visa on arrival as soon as you reach Angola. For more information about the Angola e-Visa, you should take a moment and read the answers to the most commonly asked question below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Lithuania apply for an Angola e-Visa?
Yes. Lithuanian citizens count themselves among the eligible nationalities for an Angola e-Visa.
What do I need to successfully apply for an Angola e-Visa?
The Angola e-Visa does not require many documents and information. As you are about to find out, the list is not very long. Besides, chances are that you already have some of the items on it. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – the document in question must be valid and maintain its validity for at least another year from the date of arrival in Angola. 4 blank pages are also necessary
- A photo – the picture must be as recent as possible and captured on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter that attests that
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this is proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
How long does it take for my Angola e-Visa to arrive?
The process takes as long as you choose. Using Aid-Air’s services means that you are at liberty to pick the processing speed of your application. You get three options:
- Standard processing – you receive your Angola e-Visa within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 Business Days for your e-Visa to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for an Angola e-Visa?
The fee for the visa on arrival is of $120, which you have to pay when you get to Angola. The cost of an Angola e-Visa, however, is ESTAblished by the processing speed of your application. The sooner you want your application to be processed, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 60.00
- Super Rush – USD 90.00
What is the validity period of an Angola e-Visa and how many entries does it cover?
The Angola e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it expires 6 Business Days after the issue date.
What is the duration of stay granted by an Angola e-Visa?
You are granted a stay that cannot exceed
30 days in Total
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)