When you decide to travel to Angola, there are many things that need to be taken into consideration. One of the most important is the fact that you may have to get a visa to enter the country. However, Angola is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and the citizens of 59 states have access to it. So, if you are eligible, you can apply for an Angola e-Visa online, and Aid-Air can facilitate the application process. But please remember that the Angola e-Visa is a simple pre-visa that allows you to get a visa on arrival once you get to Angola. To learn more about the Angola e-Visa, read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Israel apply for an Angola e-Visa?
What do I need to successfully apply for an Angola e-Visa?
Before you start the process of obtaining an Angola e-Visa, you have to make sure that you have at hand the necessary documents and information, but as you will see, the list is not very long, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – the document in question must be valid and maintain its validity for at least another year from the date of arrival in Angola. 4 blank pages are also necessary
- A photo – the picture must be as recent as possible and captured on a white background
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter that attests that
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all visitors must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this is proof that you do not plan on staying for longer than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. You must print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well.
How long does it take for my Angola e-Visa to arrive?
You will not have to wait for too long. Besides, Aid-Air gives you the opportunity to choose the timeframe in which your application is processed. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you receive your Angola e-Visa within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 2 Business Days for your e-Visa to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for an Angola e-Visa?
The fee for an Angola visa on arrival is $120, which you have to pay when you get to Angola. The cost of an Angola e-Visa, on the other hand, depends on the processing speed you chose for your application. The faster the processing time, the higher the amount will be. The prices are:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 60.00
- Super Rush – USD 90.00
What is the validity period of an Angola e-Visa and how many entries does it cover?
The Angola e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it has a validity period of 6 Business Days since the issue date.
What is the duration of stay granted by an Angola e-Visa?
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)