In the process of planning a trip to Angola, there are many things you must consider. One of them is the fact that you may have to obtain a visa to be able to enter the country. At the same time, keep in mind that Angola releases electronic visas to the citizens of 59 countries. As long as you are among them, you are free to get an Angola e-Visa online. However, the Angola e-Visa will not automatically grant you entry. It is just the document that allows you to obtain a visa on arrival once you reach Angola. To find out more details about the Angola e-Visa, read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Belgian citizen, do I qualify for an Angola e-Visa?
Yes. The citizens of Belgium are among the nationalities that have access to an Angola e-Visa.
What are the requirements for an Angola e-Visa?
For a successful online application process, you must make sure that you meet the requirements before you proceed to the application page. But the list is not too long. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport that remains as such for another year from the date of arrival in Angola. The document must also have at least 4 blank pages
- A photo – the picture must be taken as recently as possible on a white background.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from friends/family that confirms you have a place to stay while in Angola
- An international vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever
- Proof of sufficient funds – according to Angola’s visa policy, all tourists must have at their disposal at least $200 per day (or the equivalent)
- Return flight ticket – this stands as proof that you will not stay more than your visa allows
- E-mail address – the receipt that enables you to get your Angola visa on arrival will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Not too long. Besides, Aid-Air gives you the possibility to choose the timeframe in which you receive your Angola e-Visa. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 6 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Angola e-Visa arrives within 4 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – you must wait only 2 Business Days for your e-Visa to arrive
What is the cost of an Angola e-Visa?
The amount you will spend on the visa on arrival is $120, but the cost of an Angola e-Visa depends on how fast you want your application to be processed. The quicker the processing time, the more you have to pay. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard – USD 30.00
- Rush – USD 60.00
- Super Rush – USD 90.00
How long is the Angola e-Visa valid for and how many entries does it ensure?
The Angola e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa, and it is valid for 6 Business Days since the issue date.
The Angola e-Visa grants a stay that is limited to
30 days in Total.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)